Career Concerns ?

Hi,

If you presently have career concerns, you owe to yourself to consider this precedented opportunity.
I have a limited number of openings in a study I am conducting in career testing that has a better than 95% chance of not just immediately your career ...but making those career improvements permanent.

Why Am I making this offer ?

My long term is to use this new technology to help as many as possible. In order to do that, I MUST have documented and verifiable results regarding the high success rate of this new revolutionary new process prior to offering this nationwide. I need to back up my success rate with written statistical documentation. With your help, this study will permit to obtain this documentation.

Is this some Weird Process safe ?
Yes

For those who participate , you will receive 1 000 euros in Free Services.
For those who eletc to participate in this study.. and provide me with documented and verifiable results regarding the improvement you experience with your career, I will underwrite everuthing,including the assessment,analysis and documentation. All I ask is the actual testing fees which are minimal. I have successfully negocaiated a flat rate for this service for only 99 €. I will cober all remaining costs and fees.

So what Do I get ?

Selected participants will receive :
- complete MAP Profile
- Total analysis
- Details report

Additional Benefits Your receive
- I will determine your current state of career
- I will provide you with very specific advice

Bonus procedure
I would prefer to offer these valuable services to people I have had past contact with and are willing to assist me in this study.

Bonus offer
I have friends , relatives that you will pesonnaly vouch for,I would be willing to extend this offer to them as well. However I can only accept 50 participants total in this study, so when the slots are filled, tht's it.
Next step...

If you are interested in finding out more, or you want to register for the study,please call me immediately at 06 71 50 12 47

Sincerely,
Patrick Taranto


P.S : All results will be treated with the strictest confidence.

Commentaires

articles les plus consultes

L'avenir selon Victor Hugo

La sagesse du moine qui vendit sa Ferrari